Sample South Africa, Victoria Falls, & Seychelles Itinerary
Day 1: As your international flight touches down into Cape Town, our representative will meet & greet you with a private transfer to your luxury accommodations for the next four days.
Day 2: Depart the city before daybreak for your once in a lifetime Shark Cage Experience. View the sharks from underwater in a custom built cage which floats just below the surface of the water. A light lunch, snacks, & soft drinks are served on board. Return to the city around noon. The rest of the day is at your leisure to shop, explore, or just relax.
Day 3: Full Day Guided Winelands Discovery Tour. Enjoy a scenic ride exploring beautiful wine farms & tasting your way through the day. Enjoy a delicious romantic picnic lunch at an outstanding local vineyard.
Day 4: Full Day Guided Cape Point Tour & Interactive Lunch at the Flagship. This morning, enjoy one of the most scenic journeys in the world. Take things at your own pace while enjoying special highlights along the way, like the rugged coastline, Table Mountain’s towering 12 Apostles, Boulder’s Beach, & the Endangered African Penguins.
Day 5: Fly to Sabi Sands & be transferred to your lodge for the next 3 nights. You will arrive in time for a leisurely lunch or High Tea. The remainder of the afternoon is at your leisure. Enjoy a late afternoon game drive before feasting on dinner & retiring for the night.
Days 6 & 7: Enjoy thrilling AM & PM Game Drives in Search of the Big Five: Elephants, Lions, Rhinos, Buffalo & Leopards. Photograph to your heart's content in our open-sided vehicles. Enjoy your afternoons relaxing at your luxury lodge with either a spa treatment or a calming dip in the pool. There are a variety of other activities you can also participate in during your stay, including bush walks, mountain biking, star gazing, archery, & so much more.
Day 8: Fly to Livingstone & be transferred to your Lodge. Maybe visit a local village or do an afternoon game drive.
Day 9: Enjoy a Victoria Falls Walking Tour as you stroll past “The Smoke that Thunders”. Relax on a Zambezi Sunset Cruise departing right from your Lodge. There are many other included activities also available, like bush walks, game drives, or canoeing. You can also try an optional activity like a helicopter flight over the falls, bungee jumping, whitewater rafting, walking with the lions, or elephant-back safaris.
Day 10: After enjoying a hearty breakfast, meet your driver, who will transfer you to the airport, where you will fly to Johannesburg for 1 night.
Day 11: Catch your flight to the Seychelles. You will be met by our representative, who will provide you with a private transfer to your luxury resort for the next 5 nights.
Days 11-16: Spend your days at leisure exploring your 5 Star resort & the island.
- Enjoy the magnificent, pristine beaches & optional land/water sports.
- Don a mask & snorkel to explore the underwater world.
- Play a round or two of golf.
- Relax with your included romantic couple’s massage
- Book a helicopter ride to explore & photograph the beautiful views.
- Take an optional cruise to explore the surrounding pristine islands.
Take advantage of the many included activities your resort has to offer. You can do as much or as little as you’d like!
Day 16: We’ve arranged a very late check out, allowing you to spend the whole day relaxing at your resort. Catch your late night flight back to the USA via your private transfer. Make sure to enjoy dinner before your departure.
Estimated Cost for Land and Internal Air: Approximately $800 - $1200 per person per day.
- Flights: International, Regional, & Domestic as needed
- All meals while on Safari and at Victoria Falls, Bed & Breakfast basis in Cape Town & the Seychelles
- Conservation & Park Fees, Porterage, Flying Doctors, Government Taxes, & Transfers
- 15 nights in 4-5 Star Accommodations: 4 Cape Town, 3 Sabi Sabi, 2 Victoria Falls, 1 Johannesburg, 5 Seychelles
- Vehicle/Guide for services purchased as well as on safari. Private Vehicle for Safari is additional & subject to availability
- Great White Shark Cage Experience
- Winelands Wine Tasting & Cellar Tour, a Vineyard Picnic Lunch, & special visits to Franschoek & Stellenbosch Wineries.
- Cape Point Tour: To include Cape Point, the Funicular, Penguins, Kirstenbosch & Chapman's Peak Drive.
- Lunch with Chef Bruce: A special 5-course lunch & wine tasting
- Private Bush Walks, Land Rover Safaris, Victoria Falls Tour, Sundowner's Sunset Cruise
- Canoe Rides, Mountain Biking, a special community village visit, & more
- Seychelles Activities: Snorkeling, Waterskiing, Windsurfing, Kayaks, Sailing, Glass Bottom Boat
- Travel Insurance
Special Honeymoon Inclusions:
- Spa Treatment for Two
- One Champagne Breakfast in Bed for Two
- Romantic Dinner on the Beach
- Free Bottle of Wine & Dinner in the Bush
- One Private Villa Manicure & Pedicure
- Signature Bath prepared by your Butler
- Hot Air Balloon Ride (optional in Kenya)
Please note: This is a sample plan & can be changed to meet your exact requirements. We look forward to working with you. Contact Us today.